Included with the registration fee is access to all sessions/events, lunch and refreshments.
Please be sure to register before submitting an abstract. The word limit for abstract submissions will be 2000 characters, not including title, authors and affiliations. There will be two sessions of 6 research talks (12 talks in total), which we will choose from submitted abstracts. If your abstract was not chosen for an oral presentation, you will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is TBD, 2019. We will inform you by TBD, 2019 on whether you have been selected to present a talk or poster. We will continue accepting abstracts for poster presentations until registration closes on TBD, 2010.
Payments can be made with a credit card and are non-refundable.
- $25 for students/post-docs
- $40 for principal investigators
- Registration Opens: TBD, 2019
- Oral abstract Submission Deadline: TBD, 2019
- Abstract Acceptances: TBD, 2019
- Registration and Poster Submission Deadline: TBD, 2019