REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Included with the registration fee is access to all sessions/events, lunch and refreshments.
Please be sure to register before submitting an abstract. The word limit for abstract submissions will be 2000 characters, not including title, authors and affiliations. There will be two sessions of 6 research talks (12 talks in total), which we will choose from submitted abstracts. If your abstract was not chosen for an oral presentation, you will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is June 4, 2018. We will inform you by June 15, 2018 on whether you have been selected to present a talk or poster. We will continue accepting abstracts for poster presentations until registration closes on July 17, 2018.
Payments can be made with a credit card and are non-refundable.
- $25 for students/post-docs
- $40 for principal investigators
- Registration Opens: May 1, 2018
- Oral abstract Submission Deadline: June 4, 2018
- Abstract Acceptances: June 15, 2018
- Registration and Poster Submission Deadline: July 17, 2018