Included with the registration fee is access to all sessions/events, lunch and refreshments.
Please be sure to register before submitting an abstract. The word limit for abstract submissions will be 2000 characters, not including title, authors and affiliations. There will be two sessions of 6 research talks (12 talks in total), which we will choose from submitted abstracts. If your abstract was not chosen for an oral presentation, you will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is June 4th, 2019. We will inform you by June 15th, 2019 on whether you have been selected to present a talk or poster. We will continue accepting abstracts for poster presentations until registration closes on July 17th, 2019.
Payments can be made with a credit card and are non-refundable.
- $25 for students/post-docs
- $40 for principal investigators
- Registration Opens: May 1st, 2019
- Oral abstract Submission Deadline: June 4th, 2019
- Abstract Acceptances: June 15th, 2019
- Registration and Poster Submission Deadline: July 17th, 2019